Seattle area.
✟627,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd probably just take them out ... ... ... 'cuz I figure they get hungry for good food just like anyone else.
For a sandWich and devil's food cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟148,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You may be surprised to learn that you actually did meet many witches, and wizards too. They are ordinary people like you and I.
The difference is, they practice occult arts, including magic, sorcery, spirit medium practices, etc.

Why do you think so?
Is that based on something you would have read somewhere?
OK. God bless.

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟28,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OK. God bless.
You're okay with that?
It does not concern you that persons want to just believe anything that is said to them, even though it's not actually written in God's word?

I heard you say before, that obeying God is important to you, so I believe you are interested in what Jesus said, and that it is important to witness concerning the truth of God's word. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

So, I'll like to share this scripture with you.
Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Many may believe that casting out demons is a good thing. Yet Jesus lists it among those works of the lawless workers he condemns. He did not include it in the doing of the will of his father.
If you ever are interested in learning more about this, please let me know.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟148,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're okay with that?
It does not concern you that persons want to just believe anything that is said to them, even though it's not actually written in God's word?

I heard you say before, that obeying God is important to you, so I believe you are interested in what Jesus said, and that it is important to witness concerning the truth of God's word. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

So, I'll like to share this scripture with you.
Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Many may believe that casting out demons is a good thing. Yet Jesus lists it among those works of the lawless workers he condemns. He did not include it in the doing of the will of his father.
If you ever are interested in learning more about this, please let me know.
I do not like talking to witches. For me, I have never casted out demons, and did not know that casting is bad. Priests do this though.

Anyways, I do not want to talk about this anymore. The Bible condemns witches. God bless, and I am leaving this old thread from December 2023.

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟28,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not like talking to witches. For me, I have never casted out demons, and did not know that casting is bad. Priests do this though.

Anyways, I do not want to talk about this anymore. The Bible condemns witches. God bless, and I am leaving this old thread from December 2023.
I'm sorry to hear that.
If the scriptures I shared did more than enlighten you, I'm glad I shared them.
Even so, I hope others would have gained something, or their curiosity would have been awakened.

Remember, be careful. Don't run. :wink: Take care of yourself.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟814,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

This thread is permanently closed. The OP question has been answered in a variety of ways. Also, please note this rule from the Statement of Purpose for posting in this forum:

There are some areas of theology in which different Christians may believe differently. In these situations, we would ask Christians to refrain from debating the matter here. You may point out that there is a differing viewpoint, but please do not use this forum to debate with other Christians. If Christians wish to discuss various doctrines with other Christians, they should do so in one of the Theology forums.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.